Multi Bag Filter
Taking advantage of our rich industrial experience, we are reckoned as an eminent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of various types of Multi Bag Filter. These filters are designed using high quality tested SS304 or SS316 or carbon steel and are available in varied capacities, models and sizes. Our offered Multi Bag Filter is widely used for various filtration applications in solvent extraction plant, chemical & pharma industry, starch industries and sulphuric acid plants.
- Simple to use
- Cost effective bag filtration
- User friendly design
Multi Bag Filter
- Bag filters are simple to use & economical for wide number of filtration applications.
- Polishing bag filters are required to install down stream partly or fully automated filters which take out the bigger impurities. For higher flow requirement they can be upgraded from Single to Multi Bag filter.
- Duplex filter housings are used for applications where the system flow cannot be shut down for filter bag change out
- Series of multi-bag housings offer user friendly, cost effective bag filtration for high volume applications
Flow rates depend upon following different Factors
- It features a self-locking mechanism to help workers operate the filter quickly and easily while maintaining It is designed to seal tightly between changing of filter bags so with minimal time and effort, operators can complete the changing of bags.
- Inlet, flow through the top design results in a minimum headroom of unfiltered liquid for easy bag change out, as well as providing optimum sealing of the filter bag
- Type of Bag Filter
Lock top filter bags, Quick release clamp closure & Heavy duty SS Strainer basket
- Material of construction selection is SS304 or SS316 or CS (carbon steel)
- Finish: All carbon steel vessels are painted with two coats epoxy primer & two coat Epoxy Paint
- Vessel gasket selection as per temp & product sustain. i.e. Viton, Neoprene, Nitrile EPDM, Food Grade Silicon
- Standard multi-bag filter can be customized according to the clients preference from 2 to 8 bags,
- 8.0 Kg/cm2 (g) working pressure, maximum temperature up to 130 oC and have quick- release clamp-type covers & Vessel includes perforated SS bag support basket